Join Congleton Museum on our fascinating heritage walks and discover little known facts about Congleton. All walks start at 2pm at the Museum, which is situated behind the Town Hall. Cost is £6 per person which includes a cream tea or £3.50 for Friends of the Museum.
Tours of the museum or themed history walks around the town can be arranged for groups of 10 – 30 people either during or outside normal opening hours.
Guided Tour of Musuem
- Adults (with tea & biscuits) £4.00 per person
- Youth Groups £2.50 per person
Specially Arranged Town Walk
- With cream scone tea £6.00 per person
- With tea & biscuits £4.50 per person
- Without refreshments £4.00 per person
Please contact the museum Sam Vinsun 01260 276360 for further information.