The Museum’s opening arrangements are changing from Thursday 5th August. You will now be able to visit us between 10.30am and 4.15pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays without making a prior appointment. The latest time for admission will still remain at 3.45pm.
If you would like to book a visit on either a Wednesday or Sunday afternoon, please click the below link to book. For walks booking, go to the ‘What’s On’ tab.
To help us maintain a safe environment for everyone, we will be limiting the number of visitors to a maximum of two groups and no more than ten individuals at any one time. Please support our commitment to keeping everyone safe by either waiting or returning a little later should visitor numbers be greater than this.
Due to the enclosed nature of our exhibition space, we would like all adult visitors to continue to wear a face covering and everyone to sanitise their hands on arrival.
We look forward to sharing Congleton’s unique and fascinating heritage with you.
- Face coverings are mandatory. Please bring one with you
- Time slots are for up to 45 minutes
- Please arrive at your designated time slot. You may be refused entry if you arrive at any other time
- Temperatures will be taken on entry – if one of your group has a temperature over 37.8 degrees, we will regretfully have to refuse entry and you may have to re book
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry to the museum
- Please follow social distancing guidelines during your visit
- Covid secure
- Card payments accepted