The Education Room at Congleton Museum is available for hire by schools, societies, commercial organisations, etc. It is pleasant, light, fully accessible, air conditioned and close to the town centre.
The room can accommodate 20 people sitting round tables or up to 35 sitting in rows.
- £12 per hour (or part of an hour
- £36 per half day ( 4 hours)
- £72 per day (8 hours)
The basic rate includes the use of an overhead projector and screen. The following facilities are available at an additional cost:
- Flip Chart: £10 per booking
- Digital Projector: £10 per booking
- Tea, coffee and biscuits: £1.50 per person
- Buffet Lunch: £10 per person
Special requirements (e.g. vegetarian, gluten free) available with prior notice. Museum tours can be made available to complement your meeting/event.
Please contact Sam Vinsun on 01260 276360
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information or to arrange a booking.
Or download a booking form