The Sue Dorman Room at Congleton Museum is available to hire by schools, societies, commercial organisations, and community groups. The room is accessible via stairs or stair lift, air-conditioned and close to the town centre. It usually hosts our temporary exhibitions; however, the layout can be tailored to suit the needs of your event.
Please book by completing the booking form below and returning it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The room can accommodate 20 people sitting around tables, or up to 30 sitting in rows.
- £15 per hour (or part of an hour)
- £80 per day (6 hours during opening hours)
The basic rate includes the use of an overhead projector and screen. The following facilities are available at an additional cost:
- Flip Chart: £10 per booking
- Digital Projector: £10 per booking
- Tea, coffee, and biscuits: £2.50 per person
- Buffet Lunch: £10 per person
Special dietary requirements (e.g., vegetarian, gluten free) available with prior notice.
Museum Talks and Walking Tours are available to book alongside your event.